Still looking for a Halloween costume? It happens to a lot of us: every year, Halloween is a few days away and we have yet to find inspiration for our transformation. Will it be a fairytale character? Your favorite sci-fi villain or superhero? Someone from the latest pop culture craze (Miley Cyrus twerking, anyone?) or TV show?
We can’t blame you: sometimes there are just too many options to choose from, and other times nothing seems to be just right. If you’re still looking for that perfect costume this year, check out these 15 infographics for ideas.
- One of the hardest parts about finding a costume is knowing where to start. The Nerd’s Guide to Costumes lets you start with some of your own characteristics, so the costume is as convincing as possible.
- If you just want your costume to be popular, try these 2013 Viral Costumes.
- Among all the classics, there is a favorite as well. Google points to a Mummy as being the top ranked halloween costume.
- But that relies on everyone you see being caught up on pop culture. If your friends are a bit behind the times, the Halloween Pop Costume Timeline might work better.
- For more pop culture costume ideas, check out Pop Culture Costume Favorites.
- And A Costume For Every Era goes back 500 years to give you your costume inspirations.
- Whatever you dress up as, don’t forget the details! Dressing up your eyes can make a big difference in the quality and recognizability of your costume.
- Every year, there is a lot of hemming and hawing about what to wear. The Great costume Debate of 2012 looks at what happened last year.
- Finding your Halloween Alter Ego is a tough task, and knowing what you want out of the night is one of the best ways to decide.
- If you are after “scary”, Making Scary Costumes is definitely the infographic for you.
- Whatever you dress up as, make sure you choose a costume that is appropriate. There are some things that kids shouldn’t dress up as, period.
- There are also quite a few sexy costumes that just shouldn’t exist.
- Make sure you analyze your costume decision carefully. There is a wide array of options out there, from easy to difficult, and scary to nice.
- If you’ve got a pet, don’t forget to let them in on the fun too! But don’t be cruel, either (that pumpkin pug doesn’t look happy).
- No matter what you decide to do, be safe! Halloween safety is an important thing to focus on, so don’t forget reflective tape and a good flashlight!