GET OUR LATEST BLOG POSTS
SEARCH OUR BLOG
The story of 2012 wasn’t just told in static infographics. There were also a lot of motion graphics created this year, and here are 20 of the best.
- Measuring the Universe is a daunting task, but the steps of the process can be simply in video form.
- Part of measuring the universe involves measuring things on other planets. Curiosity’s Seven Minutes of Terror covers the landing phase of the rover, and the most terrifying part of its mission.
- We can’t all drive F1 cars though. Some of us have to take other transit methods. The New York City MTA has a huge job even in just One Day of Activity.
- Another stronghold of American culture is Bruce Springsteen. Here are 40 years of his tours on a map.
- Europe has been in the clutches of an impending financial crisis, but you’d never know it looking at these Financial Footprints in Spain.
- The US Presidential election this year had tons of data that came with it. The Amazing Morphing Campaign Money Map has an interesting way of showing some of the spending of the candidates.
- It was a long time ago, but the sinking of the Titanic was such a huge event that we are still fascinated by it today.
- It’s possible that global warming released the iceberg that sank the Titanic, but we might never know. What is certain is that the average global temperature is rising as NASA’s Animation of Temperature Data from 1880-2011 shows.
- Regardless of what happens with the climate, the Sun will continue to be the driver of our weather systems, and source of our energy. Knowing what weather on the sun is like is critically important.
Learn about data visualization software.
To complete the subscription process and receive your ebook, please click the link in the email we just sent you.
Download our exclusive eBook to learn how to make your content work harder.