Summer is heating up in the northern hemisphere, and July is national ice cream month in the US. Designers and infographic creators everywhere love ice cream, and it’s evident through all the infographics they’ve created. There is a full range of topics to cover on ice cream, from consumption, to ingredients, to colors. As a tribute to the mouthwateringly good chilled cream, here is a list of twelve ice cream infographics.
- Ice cream is a delicious treat for hot weather that almost everyone loves, but there may be a lot of stuff you don’t know about ice cream.
- Not everyone consumes the same amount of ice cream, and some countries consume more than others. Check out which countries consume the most in Global Annual Ice Cream Consumption.
- Speaking of ice cream consumption, it varies among different regions in the United STates, as well. Ice Cream Country highlights the top ice cream consuming cities and states.
- Ice cream isn’t the only frozen treat, of course. Gelato is a great frozen snack.
- And if you can’t pick what flavor of gelato you want, try this flow chart of the Gelato of Rome
- You could also make similar decisions for ice cream based on what you are doing next.
- Ice cream comes in all colors, and some designers have used that as inspiration. Retro Ice Cream shows some color palette options based on ice cream colors.
- It also comes in some pretty strange flavors. 10 Weird Ice Cream Flavors shows ten of the strangest.
- Another strange flavor is a Bacon Sundae. The (perhaps genius) concoction is 510 calories, and takes a five mile run to burn off.
- With all those strange flavors, you may be wondering, What’s in that Ice Cream?
- The ingredients, of course, directly impact the Health of Your Ice Cream.
- If you want total control over the ingredients and how healthy your ice cream is, you could always Make Your Own Ice Cream!
Here’s to a nice big bowl of melt-in-your-mouth, tongue chilling, brain freezing ice cream!