Productivity is a hot topic. Everyone wants to be more productive. Getting more done in less time is attractive, but how to do it isn’t always obvious. Here are 10 infographics about productivity to browse — while, of course, you should be working.
- A Productive Day is what we’re all after, and how you schedule your day helps control that.
- What you eat during the day can have a big impact on your productivity. Boost Your Productivity shows a few different foods that you can eat to help dodge those food comas.
- If you do end up in a food coma, a nap can work wonders. How to Nap Effectively shows some of the best practices for napping.
- How To Take The Perfect Nap also shows some nap hacks to make your nap the most effective.
- Instead of a full nap, sometimes other breaks can help improve your focus and performance at work, too. Here’s How to Make Rest Work for Work.
- Naps and breaks aren’t the only way to boost your productivity. It’s likely that you waste a lot of time on other things at work. The Biggest Workplace Time Wasters looks at what those are.
- Did you ever wonder how much time you spend on Facebook?
- One of the best ways to beat Facebook and other social networks is just to focus. That can be hard, but How to Focus has a few tips.
- One of the best things that can help you focus being engaged and inspired by what you do.
- One thing that can hurt your productivity in the long run is overworking. It is important to make sure you balance your work and life so you can live and work sustainably. Burning out in a year isn’t helping anyone.
Now, get back to work!